Welcome to motadistribution.com
mota, llc helps OEMs and End Users at the component level of their machines. For end-users, we research motion control parts on your machine component lists. The research is for providing lead-time information and documentation for MTBF standards to specific machine components. For OEMs, we partner with machine makers who take FMEA (Failure Mode and Effects Analysis) and AFD (Anticipatory Failure Determination) seriously.
We're building motadistribution.com everyday to help make your components easy to find and easy to buy.
mota Contact Information
1597 E Lenz Ln
Boise, ID 83712
1-310-938-3973 Mountain Time Zone
Clear and accurate forms keep you up to date throughout your purchasing experience.
- mota will send a confirmation of your order by email when your order is placed. The confirmation will include all product pricing, applicable taxes, and shipping charges as shown on your order prior to submission.
- A tracking reference is then provided along with an expected shipping and delivery date.
- Once the order has shipped, your credit card is charged and a receipt will be sent via email. Be sure to print or save your email notifications for your records.
mota has been in the motion control industry for ten years and concentrates on communicating and navigating the manufacturers' ingrained fulfillment policies and procedures, smoothing out the order process for you.
- The part number's product page includes the available delivery, and typically a Next-day alternative.
- UPS Online Tools are used for real-time quotes before checking out in the order process.
- Shipping locations in Lomita, CA and St. Charles, IL are available for the most advantageous delivery, and we have drop-ship agreements with all of our suppliers for expedited air deliveries.
are great for saving delivery time, but there is some potential confusion to be aware of as our customer.
Third Party, Collect Accounts
- Packing Lists: The manufacturer's information is included on the form, but they are unable to identify your package because they are using their own order information. To avoid confusion, mota includes as much of your purchase order information as possible on the manufacturer's factory packing list. We are eager to act as your agent and are always available for any fulfillment questions you have.
- Sales and Use Tax: Manufacturers have a great deal of confusion to deal with in terms of the collection of sales tax for online orders. mota, llc is a strictly online sales organization, and does not charge sales tax except for the states where our administration and shipping locations are located. However, in the case of drop shipments, some manufacturers require that the resale certificate match the Ship To address, or they collect sales and use tax which will be included as a line item on your order confirmation from mota, llc. The amount is based on the wholesale price of your order. This collection is the manufacturers' reaction to and a shield from the confusion in the States' administering of the tax, and the Courts' conflicting rulings. For more information regarding the issues of "Nexus" and "Physical Presence" as it relates to the collection of sales and use taxes during a drop shipment, we've included this link: Sales and Use Tax Information.
We understand the desire to control inbound shipping charges, but this shipment method requires manual verification because the shipping companies state that charges revert back to the shipper. For this reason a $10 fee is added to all orders requesting collect shipments using the receivers' account numbers.
Refund, Returns and Cancellation Policies:
- UPS recommends that if the receiver wants to use their account number, they should print and send the label to the shipper. This is also out of the normal shipping operations and will incur the same ten dollar charge. We can only gaurantee this service for packages shipped by mota, llc. Suppliers' operations are inflexible and will not be able to accept your printed labels. UPS Contact Info: 1-800-742-5877. UPS Policy.
- FedEx has two different types of collect accounts: FedEx Ground Collect and Express C.O.D. for overnight. The same policy of reverting back to the shipper occurs. FedEx Revenue Service: 1-800-622-1147. FedEx Terms and Conditions (Ctrl-F "Collect" to search document).
All refunds and returns are determined by the original manufacturer of the part. If you are concerned about their policies please confirm before ordering. Also, we have tech support available to help choose the appropriate parts which will help avoid returns.
- Oriental Motor Return Policy.
- Mitsubishi Electric Automation, Inc. does not accept anything but warranty returns. Once the original packaging tape is broken, the sale is final.
1.310.938.3973, Click to